Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!

It is 3:30am, and I am at work. Tired and cranky, again!

Today is Halloween and we plan on taking the kids Trick-0r-Treating this evening around 6pm. I have told myself that the kids can have the candy for the weekend, then it is OUT of the house. I might be willing to keep the smarties for the kids lunch, but that is about it.

I am finally starting to feel better. I have 2 or 3 days left of my antibiotics and I am done with the steroids. Breathing is unlabored now. I guess that means I need to get my butt moving again!

I went for another fill last week. She put another .5 cc's in. I am at a good restriction. I really don't think I need any more fluid, just need to make good choices! Protein, Protein, Protein!

The scales are moving again. I am down 71 lbs as of this morning. Not bad for 7.5 months! I am loving the way clothes are fitting now! I am wearing size 17 jeans and they are not even a bit tight! Yipee!

I better get off of the computer now and get back to work. Hope all is well with everyone!

No comments: